January 10, 2017

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)


Around 100 of books were added to my TBR in 2016, and I couldn't get my hands on even half of them. Not because I didn't wish to, but they were either pricey or due to the lack of time to read them.

Most these mentioned titles are sold under 'IMPORTED' category, which means not everyone can afford them. I intend to read these books someday- someday when I can buy them all.   Till then, I will have to wait...

  • MY LADY JANE by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Medows
  • THE ONE-IN-A-MILLION BOY by Monica Wood
  • THE LAST NIGHT by Ceska Major
  • WHEN THE MOON WAS OURS by Anna-Marie McLemore
  • THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD by Emily Henry
  • THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTHING by Morgan Matson
  • THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART by Anna Bell
  • FLAWED by Cecilia Ahern
  • MY MAP OF YOU by Isabelle Broom
  • LILAC GIRLS by Martha Hall Kelly
Have you read any of these books? Which books are in your list? And also tell about your top most favourite book read in 2016... 

Happy Reading!
 photo sig_zpsuzho4knp.png

No comments:

Post a Comment