October 03, 2016

September Wrap-up


Hello, there!

How did September treat you?

My days were spectacular, a lot has happened and most of them were the happy ones. I'm so grateful and content for the life I have now. It's like enjoying the long awaited sunny days after days of storm and ceaseless rain.  I've been reading and enjoying more books now, than in the previous months of this year - which I consider as a positive thing to be counted on.


I read a total of 9 books in September.

A science fiction book, based on the Greek Mythology. I fell asleep each time I opened the book, skimmed through the pages and didn't even bother about what was going on there. The only reason I stuck to it, was on account of my decision to not DNF the books anymore.

Phew! An engrossing, dark psychological thriller, you won't be able to put down. You can read my review here.

An excellent middle-grade fiction, good for both kids as well as adults. It teaches a valuable lesson of being comfortable in one's own skin. Read the review here.

Look no further, for the Stardust Lake Hotel at Juniper Island is the best destination to spend your holidays. By the time you've finished reading this book, you will be uber excited for the Christmas. I solemnly promise! Read my review here.

A quick, fast-paced, hilarious rom-com novella - perfect for washing your worries away at the end of a tiresome day. 

An exceptional, passionate and poignant story that everyone ought to read at least once in their life. I haven't written a review for this book since it's one of those books, which makes you think about the story and the message, for days, maybe months, after putting it down. I assume A MONSTER CALLS is going to be a life-changing book for me. Have you read it? What do you think of Connor's story? 

A chick lit story for a quick, fun read; which I neither loved nor liked, to be honest. It came out as an average book for me. Read the review here.

Another Indian fiction, which left me "meh". Period. Review here.

Oh, add this book right now to your TBR. This author knows how to pull off stories that tug at reader's heartstrings. A MUST-READ festive, contemporary story for your holiday's books-to-read list. Review to come soon.

Have you read any of these books? What were you up to in September? What are your plans for October? Do you have any suggestions/recommendations? 
LET'S CHAT! 
 photo sig_zpsuzho4knp.png
                                      Follow | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment