“I have finished To Kill a Mockingbird. It is now my favorite book of all time, but then again, I always think that until I read another book.”
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Importance of Being Honest by Oscar Wilde
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
- Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
Have you read any? . What are your favorites so far?.
P.S. Do suggest me a few new releases you loved reading. I plan to read them from September.
P.S.S. 'A Court of Thrones and Roses' and 'The Girl on the Train' are already in my list :)).